April 19, 2024, 03:36:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Sound suddenly stops  (Read 4885 times)

Escoces

• Apprentice
Sound suddenly stops
« on: September 18, 2021, 07:50:30 pm »
Hi guys. Really hope someone can help. I been reading and I think some one or more got the same problem but at the end of the day I didnt found any answer to their problems... I literately broken. I been on my pc hour after hour for the last two days and I dont have a clue what else to try

Im on Windows 10 with a relatively powerful enough tablet/pc

I still have not even got the chance to use the equipment properly as Im not even enable to simply hear some Youtube video for more than say 10/15/20 mins before the sound gets suddeny broken and Youtube behieve like it was loading as if the computer suddenly lost its internet connection but this its not the case. Its DEFINITELY Audiofuse Studio causing Youtube to behave in such a way

All the usual stuff (in regards of turning the machine on before the pc, and the oppossite and anyother thing I already try it with no luck

By the way, when I try using Bluetooth, then the unit works great everytime with no problems at all whatsoever. At least no problems within the few 30 minutes I have tried manytimes. On the pc, the longest the sound its been on never passed the 15 minutes

Thanks in advance for any possible help. I cant believe whats happening as I have never had an issue with any other soundcard before on my life

Escoces

• Apprentice
Re: Sound suddenly stops
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 04:48:44 am »
To add:

Two or three post down I found a person reporting the same problem but this person also report his solution to the case. He simply connected the Audiofuse directly to the port USB on his PC as oppossite as before where he had it connected to a hub.
I did then tried the same as I also got a hub thinking this would have been the solution but on my case this have not sorted the issue neither. Please help Im desperately and so nackered having tried hours and hours and more hours without an end

Thanks

Escoces

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 06:02:29 am »
Yet some more addition info to be added:

- BEFORE trying these later possible solutions that I just explained changing connections to the USB port in the Audiofuse to the pc o hub... whenever I got into the problem, I used to switch the Audiofuse off at the back in the off bottom. This almost never worked and I have to reinitiate the pc etch (thought sometimes it did worked and sound simply returned after turning the unity off and on)

- AFTER I start trying took the mains connection off the Audiofuse and back on and on this ocassion sound would return almost inmediately

- BUT NOW ALSO AFTER having play with the USB connecton directly to PC or HUB (though this didnt solved the problem) if I now just turn the unity off and back on (without disconnecting/connecting the device, now the sound its also coming back without the need of taking the mains off which at least its a little faster and less annoying than having to disconect the mains off and back on from the back of the unit

And lastly (unless I discover new facts)... to let you know that the problem appears with each time less and less time passing by. Meaning that from very first connectio to the very sound stop could easily pass some 15/20 minutes with no issues BUT as problem increases on number of sound stops, the time delayed before the problem reappears, is each time shorter and shorter. Ie, to start 20 mins before the sound stops, after the first stop, may 10 mins, after the 3erd stops, may ocurrs again after 5 minutes and after more and more stops and me doing everytime the act of switching the device off and on, at these stages the problem (the silent) them shows up basically after 1 minute playing.

And I guys making myself understood? Thanks :)

Lucjames7

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2023, 04:07:04 am »
Arturia, too many people are having these issues, I have 2 that continue to crash, please step in and tell us how to fix it. this is BS for something that costs this much.

Tonio23

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 01:35:30 pm »
Same problem here. Never had the issue before but within the last two weeks it happens almost every two days.
When it happens, the interface and every lights freeze. The audiofuse control center show the interface as disconnected. A restart is reuired to make it work back.
Very annoying : my audiofuse studio has 6 months.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines