April 24, 2024, 11:33:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Starting a band, sharing some software to work together.  (Read 1129 times)

C_javier_p

• Apprentice
Hello, good evening.

I'm starting a band, and to work together with my band mate, he needs to install spark in his PC because he is going to play drums with the spark. To do so, i will have to give him the serial and the unlock code. how can i do it taking care of he is not going to share the info with someone else?

LBH

Re: Starting a band, sharing some software to work together.
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2023, 09:16:27 pm »
Hello,

As far as i know.

The software can only be registred on one account.
All who have access to the account can basicly unregistre the software and move it to another account. Like selling the product to someone else.
Registred software is owned by the account holder.
Software from a software collection can't be split up.
Software owned by the account holder can legally be installed on 5 computers that's owned by the account holder.
Updating and activationg products require access to the account login informations and thus to the account.

You can allways ask Arturia support through your Arturia account, if something is possible. This forum is'nt Arturia support as such.

C_javier_p

• Apprentice
Re: Starting a band, sharing some software to work together.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 01:51:42 am »
Hello,

As far as i know.

The software can only be registred on one account.
All who have access to the account can basicly unregistre the software and move it to another account. Like selling the product to someone else.
Registred software is owned by the account holder.
Software from a software collection can't be split up.
Software owned by the account holder can legally be installed on 5 computers that's owned by the account holder.
Updating and activationg products require access to the account login informations and thus to the account.

You can allways ask Arturia support through your Arturia account, if something is possible. This forum is'nt Arturia support as such.

right, that's enough.

I mean, if i have to authorize him in the arturia's web page, i have control over the software copy'swright.

thanks a lot.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines