April 29, 2024, 06:53:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Modulation Overlay bug  (Read 620 times)

Friede_

Modulation Overlay bug
« on: April 26, 2023, 10:36:17 pm »
Hi,

I have this weird bug with the modulation popup/overlay on filter cutoff and resonance. My system is Win 11 64, Cubase Pro 12, Pigments 4.1.0.3420 (x64) Vst3.

I have three LFOs modulation Filter 2 Cutoff, which show as expected when hovering the mouse over it (image 1).

Filter 1 Cutoff and both filter's are modulated by only one function.

But after loading the patch, as soon as I hover Filter 2 Cutoff, the other three Knobs' overlays start showing the third LFO on top of the function (image 2 & 3).
Changing it does change the LFO3 modulation of Filter 2 Cutoff, while I don't have access to the underlaying function modulation.

When I unload the plugin (deactivate the track) and load it again, everything works as expected (hovering one of the resonances or Filter 1 Cutoff shows only the function modulation and changes are applied correctly). But hovering Filter 2 Cutoff will make LFO3 appear again in the other parameters.

Friede_

Re: Modulation Overlay bug
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2023, 10:44:05 pm »
Quick steps to reproduce:

- open arturia and load default preset
- activate filter 2
- click LFO1 assign and add some to Filter 2 Cutoff
- do the same with LFO2 and LFO3
- close LFO assignment and hover Filter 2 Cutoff to see three yellow pies
- click Func1 assign and add some to Filter 1 Cutoff
- close Func1 assignment and hover Filter 1 Cutoff to see the green pie for Func1 with an overlay of a yellow pie that says LFO3 when hovering
- click the pie and change the value
- hover Filter 2 Cutoff to see it actually changed LFO3 for Filter 2 Cutoff
- repeat changing Filter 1 Cutoff modulation to verify the changes all go to Filter 2 Cutoff LFO3 mod

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines