April 30, 2024, 01:47:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Only Able To Load 2 Custom Templates In Device Memory  (Read 480 times)

jerold49x

Only Able To Load 2 Custom Templates In Device Memory
« on: April 26, 2023, 08:45:05 pm »
I am only able to load two custom templates in any of the 5 User #s in Device Memory. Shift Prog allows me to select two custom templates plus DAW and Arturia. I don't see any limit to load custom templates stated in the instructions. Further frustrating is that all five Users show the same four templates even though I'm only loading User 1. If I load a third template then I lose one of my other templates. I've enabled/disabled the other 4 Users and nothing changes. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions welcome. (Firmware & software up to date as is MacOS.)  Thanks!

jerold49x

Re: Only Able To Load 2 Custom Templates In Device Memory
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 12:13:40 am »
Update: I was able to load 3 of my templates in the Minilab by loading one each into 3 of the User folders in Device Memory. However, no where in the manual do I read that the Device Memory User folders only hold one custom template so I figure I'm still doing something wrong. Let me know if anyone has a better solution or explanation on how to load and use custom templates.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines