April 27, 2024, 07:49:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab intro vers Analog Lab V  (Read 822 times)

PascalH_59

• Apprentice
  • Salutations de Bretagne en France
Analog Lab intro vers Analog Lab V
« on: April 26, 2023, 03:26:30 pm »
Good morning,
I have Analog Lab Intro at the moment and I think I will upgrade to the basic version soon (updated to June 5th for my birthday) I installed the demo version 4 and I wonder the difference between both.
 I also see some issues with updates.
For the moment everything works best with Lab Intro with FL Studio 21, what are the additional elements compared to the V version.
 Thank you in advance.
PascalH
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 03:32:14 pm by PascalH_59 »

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Analog Lab intro vers Analog Lab V
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2023, 10:00:04 am »
I haven't used Intro but very likely the biggest (probably only) difference is the quantity of available presets. I sure miss the days when Analog Lab purchasers got the complete full rosta of V Collection presets, but sadly I don't think that will ever happen again.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

PascalH_59

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2023, 01:08:31 pm »
I haven't used Intro but very likely the biggest (probably only) difference is the quantity of available presets. I sure miss the days when Analog Lab purchasers got the complete full rosta of V Collection presets, but sadly I don't think that will ever happen again.

Hello and thank you for your answer . :)

PascalH_59

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 03:32:21 pm »
It's done, I upgraded to version V.
The only downside is the succinct side of the settings, but the quality of the presets, the greater number in the library, the pairing of two instruments gives me the opportunity to make great musical discoveries.
 Since Metapop is no longer I deposit my very modest compositions on You Tube, some of which are present and future with the support of Analog V.
 Good for you.

https://youtu.be/U7R4eV5eLK4

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines