April 19, 2024, 10:47:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is there no way to store relative knob mode for DAW/Arturia profiles in 1.1.1?  (Read 666 times)

pmumble

• Apprentice
Hello,

I was very excited to download the new 1.1.1 firmware for the Minilab 3. However, when trying to change the knob mode to relative, I noticed there doesn't seem to be any way to save it to the DAW and Arturia profiles. Is this true? This is a major oversight if so. What if I want to stay in DAW mode and control plugin parameters with the knobs in relative mode in Ableton Live? There's no way to do this?

Also, the transport controls still do not work at all when in a user profile. So we can't have what should be *normal* functionality in either mode. I am still disappointed.

I'd love to be wrong. Correct me if so.

This controller is so close to being perfect. Please fix these things.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 07:52:44 pm by pmumble »

pmumble

• Apprentice
Just to be clear: Nothing works when you use shift for transport controls when in a user profile. Using the new "transport bank" works, but that isn't the same thing.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 06:31:34 pm by pmumble »

Priyanshu

• Apprentice
Yeah, currently there is no way to configure the DAW mode. Also, I think even if you can get relative knobs working in DAW mode you would need to configure the controller script to use those relative knobs properly. I hope the devs are working on both these issues.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines