April 29, 2024, 06:15:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: alert !!!!!ALERT ALERT DO NOT UPDATE V5 /ALERT updates !!!! LOGIC  (Read 741 times)

Slimkey

• Apprentice
Passing the buck to Apple or vice versa ….doesn’t matter …..ARTURIA needs to show a BOLD TYPED warning in the ARTURIA SOFTWARE CENTER….regardless of who is to blame for ARTURIA plugins not showing up. It is in GOOD FAITH to show consideration for arturia customers !!!!!!

DO NOT UODATE V5. If you are using LOGIC

I have lost a valuable session due to V5 no longer showing up despite au validation !!!!! ….I am being stripped from the session and this is more than embarrassing . I am awaiting  arturia support reply and help but in the meantime I am being given a small time frame to fix this !!!!! I have no ability to downgrade or upgrade OS or LOGIC….arturia needs to put in BOLD LETTERS on the Arturia software center “WARNING!!!!!!! logic users DO NOT UPDATE OR KEEP YOU SETTINGS to silent automatic updates !!!!!!!!! Not ok to pass the buck!!!!! This is a known issue and arturia needs to share the reaponaibily of this causing major problems !!!!!! Once again I have a few hours to resolve or I’m off the session for good !!!!!!! No reputable company wouldn’t warn its customers in Advance !!!!!!

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Re: alert !!!!!ALERT ALERT DO NOT UPDATE V5 /ALERT updates !!!! LOGIC
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 11:07:50 pm »
If you have a license for an earlier version, you should be able to install and activate that.

You can download Analog Lab 4 here:

https://www.arturia.com/products/analoglab/resources

Funtmaster

• Apprentice
I am running the latest version of Analog V on the latest version of Ventura in the latest version of Logic with no problems.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Was this resolved?

Funtmaster

• Apprentice

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines