April 27, 2024, 04:45:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MiniFuse 4 Issue w/ Input 3-4  (Read 4151 times)

Banjahmin

MiniFuse 4 Issue w/ Input 3-4
« on: March 31, 2023, 09:42:17 pm »
Hello,

Got the MiniFuse 4 for a few months now, and it seems to work perfectly except for one thing. I can't seem to get anything out of Input 3-4.
I use a 3.5 mm cable with a 1/4 adapter.
When I connect ex my korg monotron, the first few sec to connect I see the level indicator moving (i would assume it receive some sort of signal)
However other than these small second, nothing else changes. And I dont have anything coming out of input 3-4
I've checked everywhere & I dont think I've missed something (output or mute).
The strange things is that if I switch to the front input (either 1 or 2) and I switch to instrument, it works just fine.
Another strange thing is that if I unplug from the korg monotron, and start to play/poke the end of the cable, I get the indicator level to display some signals.

PS: unplug & plug into the input 3-4 seems to cause a weird bug with the software component where I have to re plug the device...

Couldn't find any information about this, I'm afraid that my unit might be defective.
Any help would be great,

Thank you

Banjahmin

Re: MiniFuse 4 Issue w/ Input 3-4
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 10:08:27 pm »
Quick Update:

I've tested to plug my phone with an iPhone adapter as an input source, same cable. If I play something from my phone it seems a lot of the information is lost (bass, high), I also have to turn the gain all the way to +24.
Are these input only for mono signals? ie would I require to feed both 3-4 to fully receive the input from one stereo source?
Im assuming they are or am I missing something?
The possibility of my unit being defective is still relevant

Felipe Maqui

Re: MiniFuse 4 Issue w/ Input 3-4
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2023, 01:13:39 pm »
Hi Benjahmin!

I'm experiencing the same issue. Ports 1 or 2 are not receiving any information. Sometimes I connect an analog instrument and works perfectly, but suddenly it stops sounding.

Any new information on this subject?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines