April 19, 2024, 11:01:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cubase capture in OBS via Loopback, no audio  (Read 981 times)

s1gnal

Cubase capture in OBS via Loopback, no audio
« on: February 09, 2023, 04:21:24 pm »
Hello,

I'm trying to capture audio from Cubase 12 in OBS (Windows 10). I'm using Loopback for this, however, I don't get any audio in OBS. Loopback is set as an Audio Input Capture source. It is working in the Minifuse 4 Control Center, the bars are bouncing.

At one point, I accidentally had my project set to 44.1KHz instead of 48KHz (everything uses 48 on my system), and I did manage to get sound from Loopback in OBS. However, I've had an issue with the Minifuse, where audio will stop working everywhere else except one specific application at a time, when using different sampling rates. It also has a tendency to freeze Cubase.

So the loopback function should work the way I want to use it, but for some reason, now it won't. OBS is up-to-date and I have the latest Minifuse firmware (1.0.1).

See my Minifuse settings in the attached image.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 04:53:15 pm by s1gnal »

s1gnal

Re: Cubase capture in OBS via Loopback, no audio
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2023, 12:21:47 am »
I figured out what the culprit was. Different sampling rate for Loopback audio in Windows' Sound settings (everything else is 48KHz, Loopback was set to 41KHz). Also disabled exclusive mode in the advanced settings.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines