March 29, 2024, 07:57:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Are PatchWorks and Synthopedia still included with V Collection 9?  (Read 2010 times)

UltimateOutsider

Hi, V Collection 8 includes 2 sound banks, PatchWorks and Synthopedia. They are individually installable under V Collection 8 in Arturia Software Center.

I see that V Collection 9 includes 14 new sound banks (apparently downloadable from the Analog Lab Store instead of ASC now), but I have one question: Does a new purchase of V Collection 9 still include PatchWorks and Synthopedia (for 16 sound banks, total), or are those two no longer part of the bundle?

I understand that owners of V Collection 8 would still have access to them; I am just trying to figure out the complete contents of V Collection 9.

Thanks!

Funtmaster

• Apprentice
Re: Are PatchWorks and Synthopedia still included with V Collection 9?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2022, 02:47:25 pm »
All I can say is I upgraded top V9 and those two collections are still there after I installed the new sets accompanying V9.

hasnah_arturia

• Administrator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 02:46:51 pm »
Hi there. PatchWorks and Synthopedia are no longer included in V Collection 9.

midinotes

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 03:17:39 pm »
I have V Collection 8 and whilst both Synthopedia and Patchworks show as Not Installed, if I try and install them they fail.

Any ideas?  I cannot find either of them in the manual downloads?

Simon

Fortissimo!

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2022, 04:45:19 am »
Hi, V Collection 8 includes 2 sound banks, PatchWorks and Synthopedia. They are individually installable under V Collection 8 in Arturia Software Center.

I see that V Collection 9 includes 14 new sound banks (apparently downloadable from the Analog Lab Store instead of ASC now), but I have one question: Does a new purchase of V Collection 9 still include PatchWorks and Synthopedia (for 16 sound banks, total), or are those two no longer part of the bundle?

I understand that owners of V Collection 8 would still have access to them; I am just trying to figure out the complete contents of V Collection 9.

Thanks!
Hi!  I was wondering the same thing and I thought of you...that is if you are the OG UltimateOutsider, I thank you for all the work you've done on that other company's product bundle matrix.  Do you have (or know of) a similar one for Arturia instruments and effects?

Thanks in advance!

PaulH

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2022, 07:29:48 pm »
I have V Collection 8 and whilst both Synthopedia and Patchworks show as Not Installed, if I try and install them they fail.

Any ideas?  I cannot find either of them in the manual downloads?

Simon

On the Arturia website, look in My Products.
Expand V Collection8
You should have the links to download Synthopedia & Patchworks
Arturia V9 Spark2 FX3 MiniLab MiniFuse ~ Reaper ~ SurfacePro7 i5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines