March 28, 2024, 10:07:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cannot activate Lab4  (Read 2367 times)

petie81

Cannot activate Lab4
« on: June 24, 2022, 03:37:52 pm »
I bought a Keylab MKii this week with licenses fot Analog Lab4 and LabV.
LabV is working great, but when I start Lab4 I get the message "your account doesn't contain a license for Analog Lab4".
I've tried uninstalling/installing, deactivating/activating, logging out and in of ASC, but the problem remains.

On reddit I found posts from other users that had the exact same problem, Arturia not responding on e-mails.
It looks like all the users that has this problem are on a Mac with M1 chip.

Strage thing: when I log out of ASC and start Lab4, I'll have to login but the Lab4 login doesn't accept my username/password (incorrect username or password).

If anyone can help me with this I would be very grateful.

LBH

Re: Cannot activate Lab4
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2022, 04:05:09 pm »
Hi,

Iwhen I start Lab4 I get the message "your account doesn't contain a license for Analog Lab4".
So have you to checked if the AL4 is on your Arturia account under My Products? It need to be there.

On reddit I found posts from other users that had the exact same problem, Arturia not responding on e-mails.
Does this mean you have contacted Arturia support and not heard from them? Normally you hear from them within 24 hours.
This forum is'nt the same as Arturia support.

petie81

Re: Cannot activate Lab4
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 04:59:40 pm »
Thank you for your reply.

Does this mean you have contacted Arturia support and not heard from them? Normally you hear from them within 24 hours.
This forum is'nt the same as Arturia support.

I have, but the Reddit users were complaining about getting no response so I started this thread. After that I contacted Arturia and got a response within an hour! So, I learned my lesson ;-)

It seems that Lab4 doesn't support the M1 chip and won't work on my MacBook. Would be nice if that was mentioned somewhere, that would have saved me a lot of time and aggravation. But hey, I can go on now and enjoy my new toy.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines