March 29, 2024, 06:06:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: FX Distortion types  (Read 1247 times)

jasper@pulsecraft.nl

FX Distortion types
« on: June 09, 2022, 11:36:57 pm »
This request is about Distortion FX.

I would love to see: Overdrive , Distortion , Fuzz types. Or even some more experimental options.
Specifically the distortion should be before the delay and reverb.

This way with the morphing we can still use and morph the reverb and delays while distorting the patch.

Personally this could really improve the range of sounds for me ;)

unitoforce

• Apprentice
Re: FX Distortion types
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 10:20:48 pm »
Ditto to this request. I wish the Brute Factor and Disto worked a bit more like traditional overdrives on the filters, but this would be a very nice consolation prize!

rrr123

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 04:38:02 am »
I'd also like to see this. Ideally it could be used in addition to both the other modulation effects and the delay/reverb. One of my other synths, the OB-6, does this nicely: you can choose two effects, but distortion can be added as a third so you don't lose an effect by using it. If that's not feasible then adding distortion types among the modulation effects would be welcome.

unitoforce

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2023, 05:10:20 pm »
YES!!!!  I love my polybrute, but the biggest disappointment, which I knew would likely be the case before I bought it, is the like of traditional overdrive on the filters. I'd be very happy with at least a digital distortion effect! You can drop the bit crusher if you need space for it!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines