March 29, 2024, 08:30:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Disable baked-in effects on certain patches  (Read 1404 times)

dragusinpaul

• Apprentice
Disable baked-in effects on certain patches
« on: May 22, 2022, 12:15:08 am »
Hi,

I just bought Analog Lab V and the sounds are absolutely incredible, however, many patches come with reverb and delay that are not controllable via the macros or the global effects. This makes these patches basically unusable in production because the parameters are not editable.
Please make a way to disable the baked-in effects on patches that come with them. It's quite annoying.

Thank you

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Disable baked-in effects on certain patches
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2022, 08:24:13 pm »
They have made away. It's called buying the actual virtual instruments, or the full V Collection. There are some things you just cannot change or disable via Analog Lab.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

dragusinpaul

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2022, 10:19:50 pm »
I of course understand that. I'm not saying it's not a smart marketing decision. But still..

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 09:57:48 am »
Have you had a look at whether your existing purchase of Analog Lab V gives you a reduction in the price of the full V Collection?
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Felix77

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2022, 11:13:08 pm »
Well, it is a limited version, so it is ok not to have access to all parameters.
BUT the problem with the reverb is, that it is not just a parameter, it makes most of the collection useless for a production.
It is not ok to  intentionally add problems to a limited version to force people to buy full versions.
This is like adding noise to the preset sounds and saying buy the full version to remove it.
This would be ok with free demo versions, but not here.

marc@marcosborn.com

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2023, 09:13:31 pm »
 ::) This is the Feature Request page. OP requested a feature. Justifying a features' absence has NOTHING to do with this message board. Kinda the opposite.   

ANYWAY-  I too would love a global fx disable. It makes Analog Lab MUCH less useable. And it doesn't make me want the V collection more. It just gives me the impression that the V collection, even if I owned it , would require hours of preset altering.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines