March 29, 2024, 01:11:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: For the Love Of God, PLEASE Put Back Preset Categories for Pro5 and VS  (Read 2842 times)

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
Yet another way in which this new style preset browser absolutely sucks.
There is no way to sort or search by which keyboard or hybrid. WTAF. There's not even anything in the tags or descriptions about which or both Pro5 and/or VS are used.
C'mon Arturia, get on the ball here.  ???
This space left intentionally blank.

LBH

Hi,

I see no reason to use words like "sucks", "WTAF" and have such a negative tone. It's also very unplesant to read for us users. Please be more respectful in your posts, and keep it to explain your relevant issue. Statements can also be made with a better tone.

I too think it still should be possible to select Prophet 5, Prophet VS and Hybrid presets. I miss that possiblity.

But i would rather like new versions of the synths, where it was possible. I would rather have two seperate synths (5 and VS) and none Hybrid.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 01:57:38 pm by LBH »

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
The "issue" is that the preset browser sucks. Tags, instruments, categories, etc should all be on the left like they used to be. Instantly visible and accessible. Not hidden under menus. That's a UX step backwards. This whole new "playlists" thing .. Why? Who actually uses that? Who asked for the preset browser changes anyhow? Users? Developers? ... I sure don't recall seeing cries for preset browser changes such as they've done. It's a regression and, yes, sucks.

Your desire for the Prophet 5 and VS be split into two separate instruments utterly baffles me. I guess you got your wish.
This space left intentionally blank.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines