April 19, 2024, 05:44:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Firmware 2.0 'action display' gets routinely stuck  (Read 3018 times)

StudioDeutz

Re: Firmware 2.0 'action display' gets routinely stuck
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2023, 03:55:53 pm »
My experience with Arturia support is quite good, and you are right in your feeling that a lot of copy/paste is there - I though they are using a bot to answer ;-)
- Nevertheless they (it?) helped me in a big big issue - result was a complete replacement.

rrr123

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2023, 08:01:53 am »
Arturia assured me in November 2022 that they were working on a firmware update to fix this. Yet nothing has happened and it has been about a year and a half since the last firmware release.

In the meantime they've launched a version of the Polybrute with a different paint job. Evidently their management prioritizes marketing over customer support.

I always get the impression their technical support team are sincere in their responses, and they seem to want to help, but where is this new firmware? And why does Arturia never respond to users on their forums?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 08:05:01 am by rrr123 »

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2023, 12:21:24 pm »
Arturia assured me in November 2022 that they were working on a firmware update to fix this. Yet nothing has happened and it has been about a year and a half since the last firmware release.

In the meantime they've launched a version of the Polybrute with a different paint job. Evidently their management prioritizes marketing over customer support.

I always get the impression their technical support team are sincere in their responses, and they seem to want to help, but where is this new firmware? And why does Arturia never respond to users on their forums?

I doubt that the the PolyBrute Noir took any time away from firmware development. As you say it's just a paint job, with someone else doing that, and it surely didn't take them long to specify black paint.

There is a new Arturia users forum now - this old one will become read-only in a little while:

https://forum.arturia.com/

Edit: I see you found the new forum 👍
« Last Edit: June 09, 2023, 12:23:41 pm by DrJustice »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines