April 29, 2024, 02:06:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MIDI settings gone! copy/paste steps adds extra step, metronome/rec bug, etc.  (Read 602 times)

work4synths

• Apprentice
Ok, so I got the KSP recently and already experienced some bugs. Has anyone experienced the following or I am the only one:

1. By accident I pressed a combination of buttons, something like Shift+Root note+transpose or something else, can’t remember exactly but after that the Root note function for arps stopped working and whenever I selected a root note other than C, something happened and all my MIDI settings (MIDI channels, CC assignments, sync config) were gone and were reset. Is that normal? Is there a special combination of buttons/keys to reset that? I managed to fix that by power cycling the KSP few times.

2. When copying and then pasting steps, another extra step is added which I don’t need! Is this a common bug?

3. Today I wanted to use a metronome for recording a sequence. After turning on the metro and then pressing record button and play to begin recording, the KSP never passed the count in bar, it just stayed there until I pressed the stop button! So I wasn’t able to use the metronome!

4. Pattern chaining bug. I only managed once to chain two patterns together and then record into them using the chain. Worked fine the first time. After that I erased the patterns because I didn’t like them and decided to make the chain again and record into it but to my surprise I couldn’t record to the whole chain, only to the first pattern! So pattern chaining for recording doesn’t actually work.

Please, if someone experiencing the same or similar problems please let me know that I’m not the only one! Thanks!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines