April 28, 2024, 11:01:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Trying to install Tape Mello-Fi  (Read 977 times)

NikalMight

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Trying to install Tape Mello-Fi
« on: December 21, 2021, 06:56:33 pm »
I found out that Arturia were giving it away for free, so registered a licence. The licence shows up in my account. It also shows up in ASC and gave me an option to activate it, but it doesn't seem to have installed it and doesn't give me the option to install it. So, I'm a bit puzzled. How do I actually install it?

Edit- found the manual installer and installed it from there.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2021, 07:10:03 pm by NikalMight »

Whtrz

• Apprentice
Re: Trying to install Tape Mello-Fi
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2021, 12:10:29 am »
Mine is only coming up as a Demo in the ASC. When I click on Buy it goes through to a dead page on the Arturia site.

bkg2018

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Trying to install Tape Mello-Fi
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 06:15:19 pm »
Got it working fine just straight. Clicked on 'free license' on the site while logged on my account, then it appeared in ASC, then I activated it, then installed it, then went into Ableton Live 11, checked the plugins button in the tree and in the VST3 folder, I found 'Tape Mello-fi' effect.

I have to mention that today, my ASC was stucked this morning and I uninstalled it, renamed the Arturia folder in %PROGRAMDATA% (on Windows) so settings disappeared, and reinstalled and setup it after downloading from Arturia site. Not that it may haveanything to do with Mello-Fi issues but who knows.

Also, FWIW, I was logged on my account on Arturia site before getting the free license.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines