March 29, 2024, 03:27:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Mini V MIDI learn mode  (Read 2299 times)

RalphNT

• Apprentice
Mini V MIDI learn mode
« on: July 04, 2021, 04:32:07 pm »
Apparently any purple coloured knob on the Mini v can be assigned to a hardware controller (I'm using Keylab Essential 61). Clicking on Settings>MIDI reveals the purple knobs. I follow the procedure in the Mini V manual (3.3.4) but I can't get it to work. Do I need to set something up in the MCC first?

LBH

Re: Mini V MIDI learn mode
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 06:50:10 pm »
Hi,

The red coloured parameters allready is assigned a midi CC. When you assign a midi cc to a purple, then it turns red. You can change any assigned midi CC, if you wish.

You need to explain what you excactly does step by step. The 3.3.4 section in the manual you mention has nothing to do with midi CC.

But in generel, when you select a parameter in Mini V midi window, then you just need to move the control on your controller, that you wish to assign. Move enough untill you see the colour change.
Also be sure the control actually output a midi CC. Please consult your controllers manual about this.
Also keep in mind that if you use a midi CC that's allready used, then it will stop working for the parameter it was assigned to.

In generel you can exspect some studying to learn about midi CC and your equiptment.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines