March 29, 2024, 12:02:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is there an Upgrade Price from Version 1 to Version 2  (Read 3401 times)

ppiluk

Is there an Upgrade Price from Version 1 to Version 2
« on: May 12, 2021, 12:52:43 am »
As the title says, I am wondering if there is an upgrade price from version 1 to version 2?

Thank you.

mangolassi

• Apprentice
Re: Is there an Upgrade Price from Version 1 to Version 2
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2021, 01:07:22 pm »
I do have this option when I look at my old V Collection in the customers section on arturia.com. 29 €. This is a bit annoying though since I think the new version doesn't actually have many new features but just fixes issues the V1 has and that make it unusable for the most part.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Is there an Upgrade Price from Version 1 to Version 2
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 03:28:05 pm »
V2 is more than just bug fixes, it's a re-write. For less than the price of a decent meal-out for two you can upgrade to the latest version of something whose list-price is €199. I partly can understand your frustration, but it's not a big ask, is it?

People who think upgrades should be free is what causes developers to eventually abandon an app's development, because surprisingly enough, the programmers want a salary and don't work FOC.

I'm with you though that you have a right to expect the version you already own to work to specification, that's why on your other post I have advised you to raise ticket.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines