April 29, 2024, 03:31:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Running MMV on Muse Receptor  (Read 3959 times)

rlainhart

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.otownmedia.com
Running MMV on Muse Receptor
« on: August 30, 2005, 04:54:13 pm »
Arturia: you're familiar with the Receptor, clearly, since you've Receptorized your CS-80v software. I'd really love it if I could get my MMV software to run on the Receptor - I'm constantly maxing it out on my PowerBook, and it would be a great help in performance if I had a better platform to run it on.

I haven't been able to get it to work using the User Install method - is there any chance that you'll officially Receptorize MMV? Please please please?

AlexChigos

Running MMV on Muse Receptor
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 03:55:44 pm »
In my opinion, the Mg Modular V plugin is perhaps the most powerful and capable virtual synth ever.

I need to be able to install it into my Muse Receptor.

According to Muse, Arturia has stopped porting their products to the Receptor because they have developed what they view as a competitive hardware vst server, the Origin.  I have seen the promos on it and although it does serve Arturias plugins, it seems to stop there. Thus it is not a true competiter since it does not appear to support any other manufacturers plugins.

I hope Arturia will see past the attempt to obtain immediate gratification by forcing Muse owners to purchase the Origin so that they can use Arturia plugins.  I think this will drive Arturia customers away.

Has anyone successfully installed Mood Modular V on a Muse Receptor? If so, how?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines