March 28, 2024, 02:59:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beatstep with Analog Lab  (Read 2712 times)

BLXMAN

Beatstep with Analog Lab
« on: February 17, 2021, 11:53:41 pm »
I currently run VC7 (soon to be VC8) and use my NI Komplete S61 MKII as my main studio controller.

However I've just read that VC8  has no NKS support [yet] so I was thinking of getting a cheap Beatstep controller which I figure is fully integrated with VC8 right, ooor is it?

My first query is 16 knobs on the Beatstep does not = 8 Knobs and 8 Faders in Analog Lab so maybe it isn't integrated?

Or do the bottom row of 8 Beatstep Knobs = the 8 Faders in Analog Lab? if so I can work with that.

Secondly, I figure if Arturia are going to stick with the 8 Knob x 8 Fader controller set in Analog Lab then is there any chance of them releasing a suitable controller with JUST 8 Knobs and 8 Faders without having to add another Keyboard (KeyLab) onto an already well populated desk.

Maybe someone is using or can recommend a good 8 Knob x 8 Fader controller? how does EasyControl integrate?

Cheers in advance ;)

djlion

Re: Beatstep with Analog Lab
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 11:22:08 am »
for Arturia, would be great to at least say how the sound selector works. Is is mappable to a standard cc. ??

(Any attempt failed so far)

MRyan69

Re: Beatstep with Analog Lab
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2022, 10:39:20 pm »
I'm new to Arturia products.  Since I was happy with my KeyStep 37, I literally bought a BeatStep (non-Pro) yesterday with the thought that all the knobs would work in Analog Lab V as a controller.  Is that not the case?  Can anyone confirm what level of support Analog Lab V has for it?

Thanks!

-- M@
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 10:41:16 pm by MRyan69 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines