April 27, 2024, 11:33:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: LED Brightness  (Read 1707 times)

marcel-x

• Apprentice
LED Brightness
« on: June 10, 2020, 11:08:07 am »
Please add LED Brightness in MCC, like the KeyStep has.
In dim light condition, the current LED’s are blinding and prevent the light blue text to be read!

synthcreep

• Apprentice
Re: LED Brightness
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 10:43:32 pm »
I have the opposite issue - the leds that flash to show which note was pressed are too dim and too close to the default colour.  I would definitely prefer if I could make them flash brighter.

marcel-x

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 11:55:27 am »
I have the opposite issue - the leds that flash to show which note was pressed are too dim and too close to the default colour.  I would definitely prefer if I could make them flash brighter.

Maybe your device is faulty, to me the note leds are as bright as all the other leds.
I can imagine that you find the blue led hard to see on the (always on) green drum leds.
Though that could be an other request to have the green drum leds switched off or dimmed!

So I don’t believe you would object to have an option to check that the leds are still 100%, while others can adjust it somewhere between 10% and 100%.

Andrew Henderson

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 07:29:57 pm »

The small LED above each key is not very bright on mine either, brand new unit, just received 3 days ago.

marcel-x

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 07:56:44 pm »
+1
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 08:24:28 pm by marcel-x »

landonbell

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2020, 03:34:39 am »
I would also like a brightness control to account for different preferences and environments.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines