March 29, 2024, 08:13:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Has a feature been added to change the song length?  (Read 2985 times)

adamrdrew

Has a feature been added to change the song length?
« on: May 29, 2020, 03:00:35 pm »
I recorded a bunch of patterns and wanted to string them into a song but hit the 16 pattern limit in song mode. Has this ever been changed? In the firmware 1.1.0.0 notes there's this cryptic note: "Song Position Pointer now handles the Song length in Song mode." So, is there a way to change song length? I assumed it would be the same as changing pattern length, just hold down last step, but that seems to affect the pattern, not the song, even in song mode.

Was this ever improved or do I just have the wrong drum machine for my needs?

PaulWen

Re: Has a feature been added to change the song length?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 12:44:04 pm »
I recorded a bunch of patterns and wanted to string them into a song but hit the 16 pattern limit in song mode. Has this ever been changed? In the firmware 1.1.0.0 notes there's this cryptic note: "Song Position Pointer now handles the Song length in Song mode." So, is there a way to change song length? buyessays.onl

No, you can change song length in the firmware 1.1.0.0
You need to upgrade version, go to Configuration > System > Maintenance > Firmware Update to view your SS expiry date at the top of the page.Then you will upgrade.

lenalessin

Re: Has a feature been added to change the song length?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 01:32:40 pm »
Add song sections in GarageBand for iPad, set the length of each section, ... Many songs are organized in sections such as intro, verse, and chorus...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines