April 29, 2024, 02:54:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: KSP and BSP Together - Neither Have MIDI Thru?  (Read 1642 times)

bobbysteels

• Apprentice
KSP and BSP Together - Neither Have MIDI Thru?
« on: April 24, 2020, 12:34:25 am »
Am I correct in that both of these devices lack a MIDI thru feature?  I just got my KSP, and before it replaced my original Keystep I was running the BSP into the original Keystep, which then went to a MIDI quadra thru MIDI splitter to control 4 hardware synths.  With the KSP taking the place of my Keystep, I can no longer send MIDI thru from the BSP (and vice versa).  Am I incorrect in my findings thus far, and if I am correct, would MIDI thru be added to the KSP in a future firmware update?  Please let me know your thoughts.  Thanks!

cinebulle

• Apprentice
Re: KSP and BSP Together - Neither Have MIDI Thru?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 11:34:43 am »
+1 exactly the same. Wait for midi thru... I try to do the same with midi merger + sync

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 11:14:01 pm »
Am I correct in that both of these devices lack a MIDI thru feature?  I just got my KSP, and before it replaced my original Keystep I was running the BSP into the original Keystep, which then went to a MIDI quadra thru MIDI splitter to control 4 hardware synths.  With the KSP taking the place of my Keystep, I can no longer send MIDI thru from the BSP (and vice versa).  Am I incorrect in my findings thus far, and if I am correct, would MIDI thru be added to the KSP in a future firmware update?  Please let me know your thoughts.  Thanks!

Hi,  I cannot say for sure but midi thru should be in a future update as it was originally designed to switch between midi din 2 out to midi din 2 thru.   
I do not know when this will come buy like you I hope its soon
to push this feature request you should report it to support as the more user request the quicker the feature will be supported.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

winddealer

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 06:42:28 pm »
but it has a working metronome.  That's BoBeats favorite feature of this product!  Whoo hoo!
KSP, KS, KL61 MkII, VCol7, Faderfox EC4, Peak, Tyros4, Reaper

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines