March 29, 2024, 11:29:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: No sound except Metronome  (Read 3781 times)

mutron3k

• Apprentice
No sound except Metronome
« on: December 21, 2019, 06:23:09 am »
Hi,
I have a Drumbrute Imapct for a few days, updated the firmware with MCC to 1.0.9, no problems.
Was playing with sync'ing to computer for tempo, first USB then MIDI, and then I lost the sound of all the drums.

I have changed (back?) Local control to "On" with MCC, and sync back to internal. All the light flash, but I can't get a single sound out of the Mix Out of the 4 sound outputs.
Using the pads and playing a sequence produce no drum sound.  :'(

Has anybody had this problem? What to do?
Thanks!

mutron3k

• Apprentice
Re: No sound except Metronome
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 08:00:53 pm »
A minor thing I discovered, it doesn't like headphones with the extra ring for microphone

mutron3k

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 08:42:27 pm »
So there is something going on, Local Control got set to off again - maybe by Bitwig, maybe it is sending some CC message
I am not using USB, just MIDI

I had to hook the DBImpact up to usb and MCC again to turn the Local Control back on...

AgincourtDB

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2021, 10:39:38 pm »
So there is something going on, Local Control got set to off again - maybe by Bitwig, maybe it is sending some CC message
I am not using USB, just MIDI

I had to hook the DBImpact up to usb and MCC again to turn the Local Control back on...

I have this same issue, can you describe exactly what you did to solve it? I'm at a loss. I understand that MMC means Midi machine control but I don't get what you're saying you did...

EDIT: I did a factory reset, since I only really had one pattern saved, and it solved the problem. But I'd still love to hear the actual fix for the future. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 10:50:19 pm by AgincourtDB »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines