March 29, 2024, 08:36:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab Lite Upgrade  (Read 3161 times)

Dionysios

• Apprentice
Analog Lab Lite Upgrade
« on: December 20, 2019, 04:06:49 pm »
Hi all,

I got a MINILAB mkII yesterday which includes the Analog Lab Lite suite and inside the package there is an information document which talks about an upgrade to the full Analog Lab.
Unfortunately, when I log to the page https://www.arturia.com/analoglablite-upgrade I get this message: "We were unable to find an offer based on AnalogLab Lite for you."

Is this normal? I thought the Lite users could have an upgrade option to the full version or not?

Thanks in advnace,

Dionysios -

LBH

Re: Analog Lab Lite Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 04:19:46 pm »
Have you registrated your products including your Minilab MKII on your Arturia account?

Kayemtee

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 07:19:55 pm »
I have the same issue on the website, and all of my products are registered. I received my Analog Lab Lite License via my ministep. Also, when I select upgrade from within analog lab lite it shows the full price.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 07:37:04 pm »
I have the same issue on the website, and all of my products are registered. I received my Analog Lab Lite License via my ministep. Also, when I select upgrade from within analog lab lite it shows the full price.
If everything registrated and it does give you a speciel upgrade price, that you don't get at some point in the buying process, then i suggest you contact Arturia sales.

Kayemtee

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 06:33:55 pm »
Arturia was able to add a coupon to my account, which is great. I have several Arturia products, they are always very responsive and have resolved any issues within a day for me. One thing to note - the website form to support for this type of issue was a challenge for me because you have to enter a serial number, etc for the product you have a question about. My analog lab lite does not have a serial number associated with it, so I created a support request under the serial number of my product. The upgrade price for me was $69.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines