May 17, 2024, 12:11:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Stuck Midi Notes, Off trigger resets not happening - M1 MacBook Pro with Logic  (Read 1230 times)

matthewbcd

Hello,

Ever since I upgraded my computer to an M1 MacBook Pro I've been having trouble with only my Arturia Synths. If I have a midi line on a track and I hit stop while that midi line is playing, the sounds a) either take forever to stop, and I have to trigger the Send Discrete Note Offs (Panic) Key command to stop the sound from playing OR b) if I reset the track from the beginning, whatever note was playing before stopping the track will just continue playing, even if no midi notes are present. I've attached an image showing this.

See the track Main Bass is blasting a sound, even though no midi notes are present. The midi only starts at bar 17 on that track.
The only way the sound will stop is if it plays fully through the midi part from bar 17-41 and the midi reaches the end of the part. If I stop it half way the noise is stuck. This issue is destroying my workflow and its only happening with my Arturia instruments. ALSO, sometimes it even plays the note if the playhead is stopped....

I have a feeling it might be because I'm running the intel versions? Can anyone confirm?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 11:04:08 pm by matthewbcd »

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Have you thought of downloading the M version instead of running the Intel version through Rosetta 2?
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

matthewbcd

Of course, however I don't have the newest version. And I don't feel like paying the extra $$$ for the upgrade. Unless I absolutely have to. Looking for another fix.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines