May 02, 2024, 02:00:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MatrixBrute firmware has reverted from 1.1.0.73 to 1.1.0 and cannot be updated!  (Read 1072 times)

robst247

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • RobSt247 on SoundCloud
Hi - I haven't used my MatrixBrute for a few weeks. I know that firmware version 1.1.0.73 was installed, because I installed that version months ago.
But today when I connected the MatrixBrute to my laptop with the USB cable and opened MCC, I saw a message that the MIDI connection drivers needed updating.
So I updated them and now MCC is showing firmware version 1.1.0 for the MatrixBrute. I have tried updating to 1.1.0.73 twice. The update process seemed to complete successfully (no error messages), but MMC is still indicating firmware version 1.1.0.
How is this possible? How can the version have reverted to the original, and why can't I update to 1.1.0.73?
Please help!
Kind regards
Rob Stuart
Morpheus: "Nobody can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself."

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
The MCC only displays the 3 first parts of the version number, so 1.1.0 for 1.1.0.73. To verify the version on the synth, press Hold Play and press SEQ Length - the version number will scroll past the sequencer tempo display.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines