April 20, 2024, 02:51:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Another V Collection 6 Update?  (Read 1340 times)

onlyleura

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Another V Collection 6 Update?
« on: May 23, 2019, 05:31:32 pm »
ASC has just informed me that there is another across-the-board update for all the instruments in V Collection 6 (I have not upgraded to 7). Does anybody here know where I might find some release notes on this update? It seems to be a minor incremental update to every instrument, but are they calling this 6.3, or what? I'd like to know more about it before I install.

LBH

Re: Another V Collection 6 Update?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 09:39:59 pm »
The updates there is availble for the applications you bought with V-Collection 6 are free. And so is Analog Lab 4, if you wish to install that, but keep in mind, that Analog Lab 3 will be removed, if  you install Analog Lab 4.

LilHossBigJake

• Apprentice
Re: Another V Collection 6 Update?
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 05:21:09 pm »
ASC has just informed me that there is another across-the-board update for all the instruments in V Collection 6 (I have not upgraded to 7). Does anybody here know where I might find some release notes on this update? It seems to be a minor incremental update to every instrument, but are they calling this 6.3, or what? I'd like to know more about it before I install.

If you open the ASC, and click on the instrument icon to be updated, a box will open showing the update notes with the new update at the top.

Barry

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines