September 19, 2024, 11:52:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cannot start Midi Control Center  (Read 484 times)

DBurton17

• Apprentice
Cannot start Midi Control Center
« on: March 14, 2019, 12:54:15 am »
I see a poster last brought up this problem in July 2018 with no responses. I'm surmising the problem isn't common. Also, I got no response from Artruria support a few months ago when I changed my primary computer to which my Kerylab 61 MkII is attached.

So - to repeat - WIndows 10, Intel i7 8700K (not overclocked), 32 GB RAM. Midi Control Center simply will not start. No error message - nothing. Worked fine on my old i7 4790.

Does anyone else have this problem and is there any kind of workaround? I disabled anti-virus. No help.

Dale Burton

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Cannot start Midi Control Center
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 12:57:07 pm »
It does seem to be a very rare problem. My suggestion would be to chase up the support ticket you already opened or raise another. I believe they are obliged to respond to report tickets opened by the registered owner of their hardware/software, even if it's just "gee that sucks, sorry we honestly don't know." While they are 110% lame at responding to anything raised on this forum (see the infamous long-running MatrixBrute thread), they have always responded to anything I've raised via a support ticket.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

DBurton17

• Apprentice
Re: Cannot start Midi Control Center
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 02:32:13 pm »
I'll try support again. I'm sure there's a system log somewhere recording the failed attempt to start up. Maybe they can point me to it and make sense of it. Thanks for responding.

DJB

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines