March 28, 2024, 05:35:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Minilab MK2 Pitch Bend Strip stop working  (Read 9997 times)

Perkedel

Arturia Minilab MK2 Pitch Bend Strip stop working
« on: July 21, 2018, 05:56:23 pm »
Hi everyone,

I need a little bit of help on this matter. I have used my MinilabMk2 roughly about 4 months and I don't really have any problem.
I have encountered this Pitch Strip problem before when I was just setting up my MinilabMk2 for the first time, but somehow after a couple hour of tweaking, it's started working. But, right now the Pitch Strip has stopped working again. The Mod Strip is still working though and everything else works fine.

Anyone ever encountered the same problem?

Thanks in advance for any help given.

ben arturia

• Administrator
Re: Arturia Minilab MK2 Pitch Bend Strip stop working
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 01:11:16 pm »
Hi Perkedel,

Sorry to hear that !
Looks like an hardware problem. You'd better contact support. They will help you on that point.

Have a nice day
.......testing.......

etoikla11

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 07:31:30 am »
hi men i just have the same problem and i just reset the controler holding (oct-)+(oct+) then unplugg the controler and plugged again. waith for 2 seconds and release the oct bottons. thats all... now its working again!
hope it works for you to!
good luck!

chakko

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 03:44:37 pm »
I think this is a general issue. Every 7th or 8th time i plug in the MiniLab mk2, the pitch bend strip doesn't work, or send MIDI messages at all. Also, even if it is working, the Arturia MIDI Control Center doesn't switch to the Pitch bend control, when you apply it, even though MIDI messages are sent.

Bendi64

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 05:52:54 pm »
The problem not solved. The pitch bend sometimes working sometimes not. It's not so funny to realise this malfunction after the DAW started and the current project opened. :(

Bendi64

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2023, 03:00:56 pm »
To be honest, it's a shame that there is no any solution for this problem. I have to sell the keyboard, and looking for another brand... It's very annoying...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines