April 30, 2024, 12:36:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: protools and hui  (Read 1989 times)

23B

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
protools and hui
« on: July 02, 2016, 01:59:07 pm »
hi,

tried today to control PT 10.3.8, hui mode etc

i rode the arturia protools's sheet... tried to search infoz here and there : nothing found.

ok, i have the transport control enable, i have the pan control enable (first row knobs) and the volume control (second row) and the solo mute (on the step)

hélas ! 1/ i can't make the volume control working : when increasing the vol. knob, on PT it goes crazy to all way up : increasing one step =+12 ! decreasing is ok but increasing is not.

2/ in touch mode,  i can't make the bsp send "touch" info : ie : i can't keep the value within the touch of the knob -whereas the knobs are touch sensitive, aren't they ?

3/ the >> or << function does not respond, for the moment

i dunno what mistake i did...

(en hui, sur protools, je n'arrive pas à faire fonctionner l'auto touch. et surtout pour l'instant le potard de volume devient fou quand j'augmente le volume = une hausse d'un cran sur le bsp et il transmet +12 au PT, c'est à dire au maximum !! en baisse c'est ok, et sur le pan c'est ok en baisse et en montée... ya un truc que j'ai du oublier de paramétrer, j'ai pourtant bien vérifier...)

b

23B

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: protools and hui
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 06:03:31 pm »
HUIMODE CONTROLLING on protools10 : FW 2 =>>> writing is NOW workiiiiiiiiiing... THANK YOU ARTURIA

unfortunately, auto)touch still not working, i will live with it, the rotating seems not be sensitive, and thus, i can't hold value in touch mode

23B

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 06:06:16 pm »
>> << bank selecting is working too !  :D

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 04:13:48 pm »
Hi 23B,
unfortunately, auto)touch still not working, i will live with it, the rotating seems not be sensitive, and thus, i can't hold value in touch mode
What do you mean?

Y.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines