March 29, 2024, 11:46:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can you upgrade from V Collection 4 update to the full V C V at discount?  (Read 2021 times)

Kevin R

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
I upgraded version 4 to the 99 dollar V Collection 4 upgrade yesterday. I'm wondering if it's possible to get the full V C V version at 100 dollars? 100 + 99 = the 199 dollar discounted price open through June.

Futureline

• Apprentice
I requested an cancellation of the upgrade, as it was a mistake by me, they cancelled it,- returned the money, and I bought V5 after that, for 199 euros, that was the offer in my account.
PC with Windows 10 - 64bit., 16gb RAM, IntelCore i7 3770 CPU  3,40ghz.
FL Studio  20 Studio Edition
V-Collection, Pigments, Bazille, Blue2, Eiosis AirEQ, Largo, GO2, Speakerphone, Blade,PolyKB II, Synthix, V+, Matrix, Lector, Minimonsta, Spark VDM, Xils4, Xils5000, OB-XA V, Polymoog, Synthi V, NAVE.

Kevin R

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
That's a bit different than my situation, I already updated all my version 4 V Collection to version 5. They're not going to refund my money in that situation. But I'm very happy with the new VCV versions. I've read a lot of posts here from people that don't think the new GUI is good enough but to me it looks great. I've got no complaints there. The new GUI looks great on my 27 inch iMac. Finally! But I realize I should have bought the full VCV at 199 just to update everything AND get the new Synclavier, which looks to be a good reason to buy the full thing all on it's own. I don't need the B3 or the piano or even the Farsi, I've got a real Hammond and a Kawai ES7 digital piano and even an old Fender Rhodes piano bass. But the Synclavier would be very nice to have and quite useful.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines