March 28, 2024, 08:47:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Display Issue: Envelopes Disappear  (Read 2065 times)

drumpilot

• Apprentice
Display Issue: Envelopes Disappear
« on: April 07, 2023, 09:13:11 pm »
Hello. Just wanting to see if anyone else has this issue with Synclavier.  I first noticed this after an update, but I don't remember which one.  I'm running v2.12.0.3420 (x64) at this time.  When I first open Synclavier (standalone or vst), I can see all the partial envelopes under the ENV/LFOs tab.  The currently selected one is drawn in green and all the others in purple.  But as soon as I play a note, they all disappear after each envelope finishes its cycle.  The only exception to this is any partial that has its volume set to OFF.  But if I raise the volumes of those unused partials up and play another note, they too will disappear.  All of the envelope graphics re-appear once re-triggered, but they vanish as soon as the release stage is finished.

For example:
*  Open Synclavier
*  Load timbre called 'Metalline'
*  In 'Screen' mode, go to the ENV/LFOs tab and see the green and purple lines representing the shapes of the amplitude and harmonic envelopes.
*  Play and release a note.  It's at this point I see all the envelope graphics vanish, except for the ones for Partials 9-12.  If I raise their volumes above the OFF position and play a note, their envelopes will also vanish.

I've submitted a tech support request to Arturia, but figured I would ask here as well to see if anyone else experiences this, or has any suggestions.

Thank you,
Jeff

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines