April 24, 2024, 05:13:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Updated my plugins and all my presets disappeared?  (Read 2831 times)

Dugrok

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Updated my plugins and all my presets disappeared?
« on: June 08, 2023, 03:24:38 am »
Hello everyone!

I just got FX Collection 4 today and while I was downloading it, decided to update my other instruments (V Collection 9 and a few odds and ends). It worked fine for most of the day today, but after coming back to my system after dinner I noticed all the plugin presets (within the plugins themselves) have disppeared. Yikes!

Is there any way to find them? I had a lot of them lying around in projects here and there and would be in deep trouble if they are really gone. :S

LBH

Re: Updated my plugins and all my presets disappeared?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 10:07:09 am »
Hello,

All you presets should be in your main preset folder located at the path you have set for your resources in ASC. They should not be lying around everywhere, if it's Arturia application presets.

Have you checked, if you still have the presets in your preset folders?
I assume the presets are there. And if so, then you can try to delete the db.db3 file in your main preset folder. The database will then be rebuild, when you open an application. You can in example open Analog Lab, and then let it be open, while the datebase build.

I hope that's it.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines