May 02, 2024, 12:39:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pad Transpose using CV Pitch out?  (Read 1386 times)

franman

• Apprentice
Pad Transpose using CV Pitch out?
« on: May 16, 2016, 04:10:21 pm »
I'm a new user. I've updated my BSP to the latest firmware 1.4.0.20. I'm using the CV1 outs to sequence into my Eurorack modular system. So far so good. I write a few sequences, save a project, etc.

While running the sequences, it is my understanding that tapping pads should transpose the sequence. It only plays a note.. no transposition. From the manual it doesn't appear that anything else is required to transpose other than hitting a pad (other than the left most one). Am I missing something?

Also, the Oct+ and Oct- transpose functions do not appear to be working when I hold the Shift button. I don't have any MIDI instruments to check the MIDI out with, only the modular. Do these two behaviors sound normal for CV Pitch output?? or.....?

franman

• Apprentice
Re: Pad Transpose using CV Pitch out?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 04:56:34 pm »
I found a youtube video from Arturia that solved my issues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOMiTvdb1jk&feature=youtu.be&t=6m6s
Did not find this in the manual. IF you hold down the Sequence 1 button, THEN the transposing AND Oct+ / Oct- functions work as expected. Hope this helps some others who are learning this powerful box. Cheers!

Plockroy

Re: Pad Transpose using CV Pitch out?
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 01:24:05 pm »
Thanks for sharing you find.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines