April 28, 2024, 12:41:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: edit sequence indicator not working  (Read 1931 times)

moor hertz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
edit sequence indicator not working
« on: December 02, 2015, 07:50:10 pm »
Hi all,

Another gremlin has come up, sequence 2 no longer shows the little dot in the LCD display to indicate the sequence has been edited, sequence 1 and the drum channels are fine.

I have reset the firmware, and used the default template in the midi control centre, to no avail.

Best
Adam

moor hertz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: edit sequence indicator not working
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2015, 04:47:59 pm »
Hi all,

Another gremlin has come up, sequence 2 no longer shows the little dot in the LCD display to indicate the sequence has been edited, sequence 1 and the drum channels are fine.

I have reset the firmware, and used the default template in the midi control centre, to no avail.

Best
Adam

Here is a quick video I made to demonstrate the issue>>>>Not sure if the unit is faulty, or the firmware, either way, it is a little frustrating!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgOkUsj9qoE&feature=youtu.be

Valentin Arturia

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 01:45:41 pm »
Hi,
Strange behavior. Try to clear all sequences on Seq2 and then re load the Firmware.

moor hertz

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 08:56:43 pm »
Hi,
Strange behavior. Try to clear all sequences on Seq2 and then re load the Firmware.

Very strange indeed!

I tried reloading the firmware after clearing the sequence, several times, and it failed to remedy the issue.

I have sent it back to the company I bought it from now as I gave up trying to sort the issue.

Looking foward to getting a fully working unit back, when it did work, it was perfect for my setup!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines