April 29, 2024, 10:35:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Cannot register my Beatstep Pro with Arturia's site using serial and unlock numb  (Read 1472 times)

stevieo

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Has anyone else run into this problem? Was it an easy fix on Arturia's end, or did it require a swap of hardware for you? Stuck in weekend limbo with support, and I am trying to tell the future....

;)

TIA for any and all responses!

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Make sure you put in the correct serial as i had this problem when i found out some letters are numbers

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

BLEO

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • The dUmmydroMe
I wonder if you got a unit that someone returned after registering. That's an issue I thought about after I registered mine right away, then realized one of the pads were sticking and had to return the unit. Hopefully, the retailer returned the unit to Arturia for repair, but if they fixed it themselves and resold it as b-stick, I would assume someone would run into issues registering it. I should probably contact Arturia tech support to see if there's a way to un-register the unit I returned.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines