April 27, 2024, 11:01:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Machine registration failed  (Read 8183 times)

legreg6

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Machine registration failed
« on: January 05, 2015, 06:53:09 pm »
It just never ends...New episode of "Having troubles with Arturia ?!?"

So now, out off nowhere, I cannot use ANY of my Arturia products, besides Demo mode ! I was using some instruments last night...turned the machine off...went to bed...and today I get the registration window popping up on all instruments. When trying to open Software Center, I have the following result: Machine registration failed. It does not go any further.
Now, I understand there was an update today on ASC. I suppose this is what has messed everything up !

Anyone else having this issue ?

Very annoying, as I am in the middle of a project.

Edit: Here are screenshots of what I am getting

Edit: So I guess I am screwed for the day…
Meaning I need to either put aside what I was working on until last night, OR I need to switch to different instruments/sounds from other companies…which is, over time, what I pretty much always end up doing when trying to include some Arturia instrument(s) in a project, because of diverse recurrent issues with Arturia stuff...And yet again, wasting time. Why I keep trying is beyond me.

Arturia, really, the best useless soft-instruments.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:19:42 am by legreg6 »

Stick

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • iMac Air|Ensemble|BeatStep|Gaia|Logic X|8-12's|SE
Re: Machine registration failed
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 09:39:31 pm »
I've had crash issues for a month now and no support from Arturia >:(
iMac| Mac Air|Ensemble|BeatStep|Gaia|Logic X|8-12's|SE

jsmirk

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 09:53:36 pm »
Same here.  Login seems to work, then Machine Registration Failed, no workaround. Mac OS X 10.10.1 (14B25)

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 11:02:52 pm »
Hi I have the same problem today . This seems to be due to the new Asc released today . I have informed the team about the problem .

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

legreg6

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 11:28:32 pm »
Hi I have the same problem today . This seems to be due to the new Asc released today . I have informed the team about the problem .

Terrym

Hi Terrym, I suppose this is our luck that you are having the same issue... Obviously, this will now get more attention, so a better chance to get fixed faster.
But man...what a mess this company. Sorry but...this is what it is. As cool as their stuff can be, it is just not reliable.
Period.

sergeantsalt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 03:22:49 pm »
Yes I am having exactly the same problem. Spent hours updating everything and registering it the other day, all ready for a gig TODAY. Made the STUPID mistake of installing the Service Centre update, and now all of V4 will only work in Demo mode. And worse, I cannot reregister them, as it continuously tells me that my 'machine registration failed'. So I am locked out of all my Arturia instruments. FANTASTIC!

AND WHAT REALLY ANNOYS ME IS THIS: YOU GUYS WERE HAVING THIS PROBLEM YESTERDAY, BUT STILL THE DEFECTIVE DOWNLOAD IS UP AND AVAILABLE ON THE ARTURIA SITE, SO PEOPLE LIKE ME CAN DOWNLOAD IT AND HAVE THE SAME DISASTROUS PROBLEM. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF THEY WITHDREW IT AND WORKED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, BUT WHY LEAVE IT UP? MAKES ME THINK NO ONE HAS EVEN WOKEN UP TO THE PROBLEM YET. TOO BUSY SKIING, PERHAPS? ???

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 03:44:48 pm »
Hi . i got an email today and the arturia team are on it .they said it was a 10.10osx problem ,but I'm on 10.9.5 ?
what platform are you on?

terrym

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments

legreg6

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 04:06:45 pm »
Yeah...this is bad. I was hoping this would be resolved this morning...
10.9.5 here too, so no, this one is not on Apple.

Blunt laser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2015, 04:28:04 pm »
oh right, i wondered what was happening, just upgraded (as i'm sure a lot have) and got the machine registration failure. I hope this is fixed soon, what a massive let down, i was excited to hear the new additions.

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 04:46:25 pm »
Hi blunt what system are you on in osx?

terrym
TerryM

sergeantsalt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2015, 05:21:53 pm »
I am on 10.10.1
But what I do not understand is, if they have been on it since this morning, why has the download not been removed? If they had removed it when the issue was reported by Terrym and others, I would not have been able to download it at lunchtime today, and my whole day would not have been F***d up. And I am sure it has and will be the same for others! Very angry about this, it has had very annoying consequences for me.

Blunt laser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 05:54:30 pm »
i'm on 10.10.1 as well

Terrym

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2015, 05:58:32 pm »
Hi all . everyone with a problem please download the 1.03 version from the web site the faulty 1.04 has been removed
everything should be as it was.
http://www.arturia.com/support/updates&manuals

regards

terrym

TerryM

legreg6

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2015, 06:15:27 pm »
Solved...Thank you terrym.

Blunt laser

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2015, 06:16:18 pm »
great, cheers terry! my only issue now is Spark is being very odd, opening a blank window along with the main one, should i just reinstall spark?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines