March 29, 2024, 01:28:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark Improvements!  (Read 164381 times)

orez

Re: Spark Improvements!
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2018, 09:55:12 am »
Add tap tempo shortcut in Sparkle hardware because it just doesn't work so well with a mouse in the GUI

thanks,

Shadowhenge

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #226 on: January 28, 2019, 04:34:23 pm »
Would like to see a 17th and 18th stereo out so the FX can be routed separately to the DAW.

Also, would like to see a way to change the preset kits without chanign anything on the step sequencer, or even loading in a blank sequencer. (if there's a way I haven't found it)

krish130

« Reply #227 on: February 07, 2019, 05:39:30 am »
Hi all..
I am new to SPARK EDM (software only user). A great app ! I would like to know whether there's any way to change the 'Master pitch' or 'Main pitch' of a playing pattern in EDM ? instead of changing one by one method ? If anybody has the idea kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.  ;)

pasare.nicu

• Apprentice
« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2019, 02:55:10 pm »
I would surely buy a spark black edition :))) can you make one for us? Maybe some visual improvements in the software and paabaaam. All that we need. But pleaase im not so happy with my micro usb port on the beatstep pro. Maybe a black edition spark with usb b ?

« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2019, 10:41:20 pm »
I echo the USB B port request. I love that you guys did that with the new micro freak, even though it's still really thin, you guys gave it a full size usb port. I have a used CDM right now and that has the full size port, it really locks in and helps. The port on the LE was awful. The micro and mini stuff doesn't cut it for pro gear, in my experience. I have seen 2 LE units fail personally because of this

eclewlow

• Apprentice
« Reply #230 on: September 24, 2019, 07:10:21 pm »
In "Song" mode, the midi export button should join/concatenate the entire Song sequence into one long midi file.

Currently it exports the currently selected Bank/Pattern.   But what if I have an entire arranged Song with many different Bank/Patterns.

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #231 on: September 26, 2019, 12:59:00 am »
In "Song" mode, the midi export button should join/concatenate the entire Song sequence into one long midi file.

Currently it exports the currently selected Bank/Pattern.   But what if I have an entire arranged Song with many different Bank/Patterns.
Dragging and dropping each pattern as MIDI is far more flexible than song mode. However, you can work around this issue by recording the MIDI output from Spark 2 into your DAW.
Do not expect any further updates to the software. It's essentially been discontinued. Getting that last update was a real pain in the butt, frankly.
This space left intentionally blank.

anglerfish96

• Apprentice
« Reply #232 on: April 06, 2020, 07:33:50 pm »
Hello! I would like the plugin to be VST3/resizeable window. The modular section needs a zoom in/zoom out. It is maddening that I have to set up outs every time, and "Master" should be its own stereo track, not the same as track 1.

ALSO i am probably missing it, but is there a "choke" function for open-hihats cut off by closed-hihat (or similar effect)? *EDIT: found it-- it's in the parameters window of the mixer section, with 8 total choke groups available.... cool.

It's really about time for a software update. Especially now that I have a Spark, lol.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 07:57:14 pm by anglerfish96 »

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #233 on: June 11, 2020, 11:46:38 pm »
Hello! I would like the plugin to be VST3/resizeable window. The modular section needs a zoom in/zoom out. It is maddening that I have to set up outs every time, and "Master" should be its own stereo track, not the same as track 1.

ALSO i am probably missing it, but is there a "choke" function for open-hihats cut off by closed-hihat (or similar effect)? *EDIT: found it-- it's in the parameters window of the mixer section, with 8 total choke groups available.... cool.

It's really about time for a software update. Especially now that I have a Spark, lol.

Regarding choking, what you're looking for is the choke group assignment on the Studio page, in the top left of the Parameters section.

Regarding an update, keeps those hopes WELL at a distance. Far far away. The New York Yankees have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl than does Spark getting updated.
Yes, I know. This makes me very sad as well.

Event2020

• Apprentice
« Reply #234 on: December 15, 2020, 10:27:29 pm »
Make Spark nativley intergrate into DAWS as a plug-in without having mess with MIDI settings.

You do not have to do that with other VST instruments and at the moment Spark 2 does NOT work as a plug-in for me in Cubase 11 Pro or Studio One 5.

It really kills your creativity and messes your work flow when something is just not Install & Play.....

artao

• Voxonitus Soundcloud
« Reply #235 on: December 25, 2020, 10:24:34 pm »
Make Spark nativley intergrate into DAWS as a plug-in without having mess with MIDI settings.

You do not have to do that with other VST instruments and at the moment Spark 2 does NOT work as a plug-in for me in Cubase 11 Pro or Studio One 5.

It really kills your creativity and messes your work flow when something is just not Install & Play.....

Sorry to say, but there will be no more updates for Spark 2.

I may be able to help tho, as it's sounding like you might have things not configured right. However, I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about. Also, I don't use either of those DAWs.
Please start a new thread in Technical Support about this. Don't want to keep this topic going, so it would be better to help you with this issue in a totally separate thread.
Be well.

« Reply #236 on: December 27, 2020, 09:27:14 am »
make sure to not use the "private" midi ports that the spark uses. That's the most common issue. In cubase, you can go into midi config and change things so that those ports never come up. Also disable this for the "all in" midi default feature. If you don't do that, things will be glitchy

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines