April 29, 2024, 04:04:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is it possible to  (Read 4153 times)

Hotrock

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Is it possible to
« on: September 05, 2004, 12:36:36 pm »
create a sequence and then import a new sound without altering the pattern or building the sound from scratch? Or load just a sequence and keep the sound? And haw do you use the ext. in? Trying to suss these questions out is costing too much time and creativity is suffering.
Thanks.
Rob
I read once about the evils of drink.
So I've stopped reading

f.massara

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Is it possible to
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2005, 06:50:42 pm »
I'm not sure I've got the first two questions, my reply would be NO to both cause I think the sequence is part of the preset. Anyway other guys could tell you better than me...
About the external input, which sequencer do you use? Unfortunately for what I know the thing is not so usable inside Logic, while you should have no problems with Cubase/Nuendo. Don't know about other hosts...
Anyway, you should use the external input control and switch which are in the center of the MiniMg... you're right, the manual is not clear about this kind of use as efx...
maybe someone at Arturia could put up a little tutorial on this thing  :roll:

bpert

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Is it possible to
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 07:40:52 pm »
Quote from: "f.massara"
I'm not sure I've got the first two questions, my reply would be NO to both cause I think the sequence is part of the preset. Anyway other guys could tell you better than me...
About the external input, which sequencer do you use? Unfortunately for what I know the thing is not so usable inside Logic, while you should have no problems with Cubase/Nuendo. Don't know about other hosts...
Anyway, you should use the external input control and switch which are in the center of the MiniMg... you're right, the manual is not clear about this kind of use as efx...
maybe someone at Arturia could put up a little tutorial on this thing  :roll:

i second the tutorial idea, and further it by saying that Arturia should consider a rewrite of all of their manuals in .pdf form.  There is alot left unsaid!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines