March 28, 2024, 04:23:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I can not turn my experience the factory analog, analog factory 2.5  (Read 1915 times)

alfredo

Hi guys 5 months ago I bought my 32analog experience the factory, installed it on my pc register my product with no problem, I received my activation key and perfect, great, sounded great, incredible, very well todo.El problem is that formatting my computer and reinstall the analog, the website tells me that I have no our Imprint, I check my registry and everything is fine, try to register the analog, with its serial number and unlock code and what is my surprise that which states that a license for that serial number is Recorded in its database, and gives me error, nor does my email in activacion.Me I contacted the tech support and wait and wait until the expected solution I apportaba any solution you've already made. Someone please help me, I'm desperate, I do not speak English well above and it is difficult to express, I need a really solucion.Si my serial number in use, why I said that I have no license?, if properly registered. I'm tired of so many problems and it is all so dificil.Muchas thanks and greetings from Spain

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines