April 27, 2024, 07:22:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Nice to have (for the analog synth software)  (Read 1631 times)

BitCrazy

Nice to have (for the analog synth software)
« on: February 19, 2012, 09:30:31 am »
I use the vst of the software synth with Ableton live. sometimes i just want to design sound and i use the stand alone version. I would be nice if i could use the regular keyboard as a virtual keyboard. i'ts impossible to use the mouse to play a key and change te parameters the same time. Native instruments use this approach and i love it.  ;D

Love your software product btw (collection 2.0)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using: Abelton live suite -Native intstruments komplete 8 - Arturia V collection 2.0 - Steinberg wavelab 7.2

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: Nice to have (for the analog synth software)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 01:33:09 pm »
... I would be nice if i could use the regular keyboard as a virtual keyboard. ...

Hi BitCrazy,

Maybe I'm missing something here but you can assigne every MIDI-controller to work with the standalone version of THE LABORATORY as well as with the V-COLLECTION 2 synths.
Check the Audio/MIDI preferences where you can choose between all connected MIDI-controllers! If you own THE LABORATORY harware controller you can store multiple setups and switch between them (on the fly) to get your fingers on even more controls.

Check This Post Out!

Best regards,

Manuel.

EDIT: I guess you where talking about your computer-keyboard... Sorry!  :D

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines