March 28, 2024, 10:30:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: eLicenser Control - Error Application 'Synsopos.app' could not be started  (Read 8504 times)

synergy543

I upgraded my Arturia apps to eLicenser and now when I startup DP7.22, it says:

eLicenser Control - Error
Application 'Synsopos.app' could not be started. Full warning here:
http://home.comcast.net/~synergy543/Mg_error.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oddly, I'm running VSL which also uses eLicenser without any problem. [Scratching head...although I'm using a second eLicenser key for VSL. Still, it should run with two keys without any problems right?]

So I had to remove the Arturia components to allow DP to start. I did leave the VST plugins installed which seem to be no problem - just can't use them in DP! However, I read that others are running Arturia with DP 7.22 and OS 10.5.8 without any problems.

Any suggestions?

Greg

xisix

• http://www.woundedinfidel.com/xisixweb/
Re: eLicenser Control - Error Application 'Synsopos.app' could not be started
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 05:40:33 pm »
I'm currious about a reply to this post as well. ....  last year I upgraded from a G5 to quadcore system .. ...  was necessary to upgrade my versions of ARP and Mg Modular.  I'm using Mac OSX 10.6.8 .. .. Been nothing but a nightmare ever since.  Elicenser install and crash and uninstall and open terminal and put in prompt.  Got one of those hardware dongles.  Successfully put license on dongle before crash.  E-mailed tech support.  Was told to go about process precise way.  Errors continue.  Keep trying to get system clean of previous preferences or so forth to start over.  Noticed that new Elicenser released.  Installed and get   eLicenser Control - Error Application 'LCC2' has caused the following error.  Application 'Synsopos.app' could not be started.     Frustrated... ...  Spent hundreds of dollars on software that unable to use.   If anyone has tips, I'm all ears.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines