March 29, 2024, 10:30:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keyboard Detected, Can't Select...  (Read 1521 times)

mortiis558

Keyboard Detected, Can't Select...
« on: February 24, 2011, 03:17:03 am »
Already sent tech support a message about this, just reposting here in case anyone has any ideas or similar issues.

Got Arturia Factory, installed perfectly, no issues with the licensce, start up the program, turn on the keyboard, go to Audio and Midi Options, and in "Active Midi Inputs" I see "Analog Factory Experience" with a little button next to it, but it won't let me check it.  Otherwise everything else is working fine.  I've tried most of the other troubleshooting these and other forums have mentioned but nothing has worked. 

I'm running Vista 64 bit....yes I know, I should just shell out the $150 for 32 bit again, but hell my luck it still wouldn't work.  Any ideas would be appreciated, don't know how much I can do with just my mouse.

Also I tried running Arturia through Live 8.0.8 and it's the same issue.  The keyboard also won't work with Absynth or FM8 even though I can select it in the Midi options.  Is my keyboard maybe defective or broken or something?  I did the firmware reset for it as well, still nothing. 

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines