April 29, 2024, 09:56:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Buy genuine Mg Modular systems manuals here!  (Read 7143 times)

Krusty

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Buy genuine Mg Modular systems manuals here!
« on: April 20, 2004, 03:36:24 pm »
b]  Good news!  Original printed bound new old stock Mg Modular user manuals (190 pages) are still available..these are the very same ones that were shipped from Mg Music with each model modular system..
go to www.modusonics.com  Modusonics (former named Mg Custom Engineering..name changed to comply with Bob Mg getting his name trademark back) ..was founded by Mg Music senior service engineer Mike Butcki in 1995 when Mg Music closed and all inventory was auctioned..Mike bought the bulk of it and has the world's largest supply of genuine new old stock manuals and parts for all Mg's, modular and smaller..He should be your only choice for restoring, repairing , calibrating any sized Mg..
Right now he is restoring the University of Iowa's large modular Mg (about the same sized as Keith Emerson's )...Myself I am a new tech working for him and am working on this one.. tell him I sent you..
Interesting thing about this modular..its date of manufacture was 1971 , and most of the modules have a 71' date on the serial number ect stickers inside them..so far I have found several  69' date modules in it and even one 67'!! date 911 envelope generator that is built on perf board wired point to point with fahenstock clips, instead of the usual single sided fiberglass pc boards like all other modules , regardless of dates...this 911 still works perfectly and passed all my tests....
Finally I can vouch for Mg Modular V realism..to my ears I can hear no difference between the software vco's , vcf's ect and the real Iowa machine I am working on..!  Once again go to www.modusonics.com
to buy genuine printed (no photocopied) bound Mg Modular systems user's manuals at :  www.modusonics.com  
[/b]

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines