April 29, 2024, 07:07:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Presets going out of tune / presets not sounding and cancelling all audio  (Read 1857 times)

ewers.james

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I am using analog factory 2.5 with logic pro 9 as a vst, and certain sounds (commonly csv-80 sounds) gradually go out of tune during the session. I can't imagine that this would be how its supposed to be, as why would anyone want an analog emulator on a digital platform that goes out of tune with everything else in the arrangement. When i tune the preset using the tune dial, all hell breaks loose.. it completely uncallibrates any previous saved tuning, and i may as well have pressed a 'random tuning button'. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, how do i correct it?

Also, when going through the list of sounds, occasionally i just get a very low beep, and then all sound is gone. i can't play any more sounds, and sometimes the arranegment doesn't even sound, as if analog factory has cancelled out my audio or something. sometimes though, i can play the arrangement and it resets, until i find a sound in analog factory that cancels it out again. Any thoughts?

Many thanks

James

kstarcher

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Presets going out of tune / presets not sounding and cancelling all audio
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 08:23:47 am »
Hey, I don't know if you ever found a solution - though I'm guessing not since no one replied to this since July - but just wanted to make a note that the same thing has been happening to me with the Arp 2600v as a plug-in in Logic. It'll all be fine most of the time, and then I'll gradually become aware that it's out, and then at some point it's really horribly out of tune. Restart Logic and it's all fine again. Hasn't happened to me running the Arp standalone.

Like you say, maybe a little too accurate an emulation of an analog synth.... ;)

Anyone else running into this odd behaviour? I know it's a different synth, but hey, same company.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines