April 26, 2024, 02:20:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Licence key crashed AF code lost ...  (Read 2340 times)

glassmaster

Licence key crashed AF code lost ...
« on: September 14, 2009, 02:59:16 pm »
Hi there,
I had problems with transferring a licenze from a Steinberg Key, so that I had to send the key to Steinberg. They make it alright, but they couldnīt give me the authorization for the Analog Factory, that was on the defect Steinberg key too.
The wrote me, that only Arturia can give me the new authorization key.
 I already registered the A.F. but it doesnīt appear in the registration zone.
What have I to do now?
I tried to contact Arturia for several times but I got no answer, whatīs wrong here?

greets, Dieter

cloudswimmer

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Licence key crashed AF code lost ...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 06:44:13 pm »
Hi there,
I had problems with transferring a licenze from a Steinberg Key, so that I had to send the key to Steinberg. They make it alright, but they couldnīt give me the authorization for the Analog Factory, that was on the defect Steinberg key too.
The wrote me, that only Arturia can give me the new authorization key.
 I already registered the A.F. but it doesnīt appear in the registration zone.
What have I to do now?
I tried to contact Arturia for several times but I got no answer, whatīs wrong here?

greets, Dieter

Did you go through the normal tech support request form here?I've had my AF Experience less than 30 days.The first day I had it I needed to reinstall it as I switched boot drives and didn't realize you could only install the software 1 time.A request through the tech support form here got me a new activation sent the next day.Now I just switched to a new and much larger boot drive again and need another activation code.I made the request on Sunday, and as of today (Tue) still have not received one.

I bought my rig from here in the states:

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-AUA-ANAFACEXP-LIST?SRC=D0407FG0HAMS0000&utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=feed&

and nowhere does it state in the advertising you can only use the software one time only without having to buy and use a dongle.If I had known this I probably would not have bought this software.They really need to be more up front about this, or have some kind of automation to get a new activation code.I'm maxed out right now not only in funds, but also usb slots with an Ilok and several usb midi control surfaces.

Myself I'm coming close to my 30 day return time period, and if I can't get another activation code to use the software I paid for, I have no choice but to return the whole package.I do really like the keyboard however, and will probably just buy it by itself if this turns out to be the case.

Good luck, for both of us :)

glassmaster

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 05:05:53 pm »
Hi,
thank You for Your informations. My great problem is, that I get no contact to Arturia. Iīm  mailing for many days but there comes no answer ...
I donīt know what I have to do now. It seems that I lost a lot of money for the AF.
But I will not believe that a company like Arturia ignores their customers.
I maild also to the webmaster for help- no answer.

helpless, Dieter

Sean W

• Beta-testers
  • Arturia US
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 02:16:54 am »
Hello,
As a reminder, the proper procedure to get support from Arturia is not through the Forum, nor general email contact.

To ensure proper tracking of your support case:

If you have registered your software, use the Support Form  from your Arturia account:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/support/faq.html

Only if you cannot register your software, send a Private Message to Antoine:
http://www.arturia.com/evolution/smf/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=4203

Sean

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines