April 27, 2024, 12:12:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: OK, so I...  (Read 7988 times)

Hotrock

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
OK, so I...
« on: September 26, 2003, 12:45:58 am »
Did it the typical male way, installed the amazing MMV and played with it well into the early hours for about three weeks. During this time I took the manual with me for a good relaxing bath and read it through. I've also skimmed through looking for a particular bit of info but I'm still at a loss. So! Does anybody know if the 'rocker switches' can be 'rocked' via midi? It doesn't give me the option of choosing a controller. Have I missed something or have I got a bug? Or is it a feature that has not been built in? If not, why not? Can it be in future updates?

Thanks for any feedback

Rob
I read once about the evils of drink.
So I've stopped reading

fisdan281

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
OK, so I...
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 06:31:56 pm »
No, they cannot. Neither can the next step pots on the sequencer, but I believe this is to be fixed next time. I would not have thought MIDI controlling the rockers will be implemented, as it is not a function you use much.

docdan

Anonymous

Thanks for the response Fizdan
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 09:26:00 pm »
But I think the operative word here is 'much'
The fact that it is used, even during experimentation is reason enough to implement it. Let's face it, its there to be used right? So,personally, I'd like to use it. (The fact that I've owned mmv for three of four weeks and already want to use it speaks volumes to me.)
Its on my wish list anyway.

Thanks again

Rob.

rups

"not used much"????
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 09:35:47 pm »
how come you don't plan to use them much? I have a surface control waiting anxiously to two-hand-and-feet-tweak that rockers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

By the way, is it possible to sync the sequencer with MIDI clock?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines