April 27, 2024, 12:39:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: I have big, big problem!!! With FL Studio and Arturia´s Vst  (Read 4463 times)

Oscurio

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
The problem is this one:

When I load a Vst from Arturia (dosen´t matter wich one) in my original Fl studio via FL studio wrapper something goes wrong.

What happens is that bar where you can choose, save presets, or export and import banks doesn't appear in my MiniMg, Mg Modular, Cs 80, Arp 2600, Prophet, Jupiter!! Instead of this there is a black zone. I have the same problem with all the plugins that came with my V colletion. All the versions are up to date. (except the miniMg, just because when I try to add my license appears a message that says that my license number is not in Arturia´s data base, I already post in the forum about this a couple of days ago)

Sometimes when I click on this black zone (where the bar should be) some of the options  appear, even though they don´t function properly.

As you might supose, I´m really concerned just because I can not work this way.

Pd: previous versions of Arturia´s plugins work fine.

Hope to hear from you soon

Oscurio

Antoine

Re: I have big, big problem!!! With FL Studio and Arturia´s Vst
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2009, 09:09:10 am »
This is a known bug which is being corrected in all upcoming updates.
The MiniMg-V 2.0 already got it corrected, other ones should also get in the very next months.
Now, there is a workaround for this bug, not really comfortable but still functional: the controls are available just below the area they should sit, clicking in the black zone gives access to the bar controls.
A bit tricky, but still usable though.
ex-Arturian

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines